6 Questions Every Investor Should Know the Answers To
When we meet with individuals every week in our office we ask them 6 simple questions that every investor should know the answers to.
1. Why do you have each investment you currently own?
2. How do they work?
3. Do you know what you’re invested in?
4. What are ALL of the fees you’re paying? Not just the fees on the surface.
5. What tax advantages or disadvantages are there to each investment?
6. What is your exit strategy?
We get the same three word answer every single time, “I don’t know”. This, to us, is not a good thing. You are planning for YOUR retirement future, and no one else cares more about your success than you. Put yourself in the drivers seat, get educated and make sure you have the RIGHT game plan that will get you to and successfully through retirement.