8 Step Retirement Game Plan
These are the steps it takes to build the right plan...
Four Meetings, 8 Steps
We seek to understand who you are, what you’re currently doing and your financial goals. This can be done over the phone or in person.
We reveal the analysis of your portfolio, its ability to accomplish your goals and discuss areas for improvement.
We discuss investment options, spell out which we believe make the most sense for you and educate you on the pros and cons.
We finalize the plan and get your money working to accomplish your goals.
The 8 Steps to a comprehensive analysis
We offer a complimentary financial consultation and second opinion for those who qualify.
In our process you will be provided with:
- Portfolio/ Risk review
- Fee analysis
- Tax review (Provided by US Tax Centers NW)
- Retirement Income Plan
- Social Security Analyzer Report
- A Life Insurance and Long Term Care Analysis
- Estate Planning Consultation (Provided by attorney, Bob Kabacy)
- A free copy of Jeff Dixson’s book “Winning the Retirement Game”
*Must have saved at least $100,000 for retirement
*Suggested to be 55 years or older
*Requests subject to advisor approval